- "Our relationship was on very rocky ground. But after just one session with Trevor I was not only hopeful, but excited about our future." - T.R.
- "Trevor's experience was immediately obvious to me. He helped us see the real roots of our problems and how to heal them." - A.R.
- "Trevor gave us the tools we needed to stop our constant fighting and begin to actually communicate and finally hear each other." - A.P.
- "Trevor helped us worked through a very painful affair which surprisingly, in the end, made our relationship even stronger." - D.B.
- "Since meeting with Trevor we have moved to a new level of intimacy that we’ve never experienced before in 38 years." - S.B.
- "I came to the intensive quite skeptical and am leaving confident and positive that our relationship can and will improve." - A.S.
Get to the heart of the matter swiftly and powerfully with a 3-day private couples therapy session. Work with Trevor or two-on-two with his partner Jenna. Designed for couples stuck in rigid patterns who want immediate and sustainable results.
Work with Trevor privately in 90-minute relationship counselling sessions to help you and your partner learn and practice the key essentials to effectively navigate the twists and turns of your relationship and reclaim the connection in your partnership
Trevor Warren has an Master’s of Arts Degree (M.A.) in Counselling Psychology, is a Registered Clinical Counsellor (R.C.C.) and a Certified Relationship Specialist (C.R.S.). As a seasoned marriage counsellor, relationship therapist and workshop facilitator with over 20 years of direct counselling experience working with over a 1,000 couples, Trevor has earned the reputation of "Relationship Expert" in the field of couples counselling and sex therapy in Vancouver’s lower mainland. Trevor is also the founder and clinical director of CoreQuest Counselling Group (est. 1996). He is a sought after public speaker, and has had several media interviews on Global, City TV, The Globe & Mail, CKNW News AM 980, and Z95.3 on topics related to sex and relationships...
Whether you’re struggling with a breakdown in communication, feeling distant from your partner, unable to resolve ongoing conflict, feeling sexually unfulfilled, or even dealing with the devastating impact of an affair, when you boil it all down, the root cause of suffering for most couples is because of a breakdown in connection. Learning and embodying the essential skills of connection is the difference between relationships that are barely surviving and those that are authentically thriving...